This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fayeharrison 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fayeharrison
    Participant

I am a writer and I have always been fond of words. Words were like my weapon since childhood and I always used them as an escape from reality which was what brought me to the career of professional writing. I currently work on the field of writing and I have worked on a children’s book as my first professional project. However, I have now realized that in the professional you cannot just make writing to be used as alone to make things good and thus I found out an idea that illustrations could be an amazing idea for the representation of the book. Thus, I am here to have ideas of where I can find some top children’s book illustrator who can work with me for making the book have everything that it needs to make the book a best-seller. I want the quality of illustrations to be amazing as well as I want the illustrations to be affordable. These are the two most important requirements that I have got and I want people to comment accordingly. Is there someone who has got any ideas about it and can help me out in this context? Please suggest the illustrators on the basis of your experiences and not only on things you have heard about.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.